OUR RETURNS POLICY
- If you are a customer in the European Economic Area (EEA), you get 14 calendar days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind. This two week cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order.
- If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
CANCELLING A CONTRACT UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us.
This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just fill out this form where you’ll also find details on how to return your item(s).
There are a couple of other ways to cancel your contract with us. You’ll find these alternative methods below:
Email us: email@example.com
Write to us via post: ALDENA EOOD, 5 Sredets str., 4003 Plovdiv, Bulgaria
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us using THESE STEPS. You`ll then receive a full refund as per the policy set out HERE.
All returns are quality checked – items should be returned in a new and unused condition with labels attached and wherever possible sent back in the original packaging. Refunds will not be given if they do not comply with our returns policy.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM ?
Please follow the process below for returning your parcel to us.
1. Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure package with labels and tags still attached.
2. Download a returns label from below, once printed attach this to your parcel, covering your address label.
3. Return the package by using your local Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
4. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return. You can download a returns label below. Remember to add your order number. This can be found in Order History in ‘My Account‘
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN ?
It can usually take up to 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund your credit/debit card. The funds should appear on your bank statement within 3-5 working days (how long depends on your card issuer).
If you paid for your order with a gift voucher or store credit, this will be credited back to your boohoo.com account.
We’ll make sure to keep you in the loop and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
CAN I HAVE AN EXCHANGE INSTEAD OF A REFUND ?
We don’t offer exchanges right now. You can return your item to us for a refund, and then place a new order to get the item of your choice.