Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
www.aldenagloves.eu is operated by ALDENA EOOD (“We”). We are a company registered in Bulgaria under company number 200653551 and with our registered office at 5 Sredets Str. Our BG VAT number is BG200653551. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
How the contract is formed between you and us
- Once you have placed your order, you should receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order (but please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail). Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us (which We may refuse for any reason).
- After you submit your order, we immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full. If we accept your order We will confirm this to you by sending you a further e-mail confirming the Product is being processed ready for dispatch at which point the contract between us (“Contract”) will be formed.
- As soon as you place your order, we start to process your order which means you will not be able to change it before delivery, but you may be able to return your Products under clause “YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT” of these terms and conditions or under our Returns Policy.
- Delivery will take place no more than 10 days after the day your Contract is entered into.
- If no one is available at your address after three failed attempts, we may end the Contract and clause “OUR LIABILITY” will apply.
- Delivery of your order will be complete when We deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
- You will own the Products once We have received payment in full.
You may only purchase Products from us if:
- you are legally capable of entering into a binding contract with us (for example, in England and Wales you must be at least 18 years old);
- you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to pay for your order; and,
- are resident in a country that we deliver to (please see our “Deliveries” page here for further information).
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT
- You have a legal right to cancel a Contract if you change your mind until 14 days after you receive (or someone you nominate receives) the Products, unless the Products are split into several deliveries over different days in which case you will have until 14 days after the day you receive (or someone you nominate receives) the last delivery.
- If you wish to cancel a Contract, you just need to communicate this to us within the 14 days period. The easiest way to do this is to contact us by email at email@example.com or by post at ALDENA EOOD, 5 Sredets str., 4003 Plovdiv, Bulgaria. You may use a copy of the cancellation form available here, but you are not required to do so.
- If you cancel a Contract after the Products have been dispatched to you, you must return them to us. You must send off the Products within 14 days of telling us that you wish to cancel the Contract.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning Products to us. Please see our Returns Policy here for further information about how to return Products to us.
You have 14 days to return your items starting from the day you receive your order. This returns period starts from the date you receive your order. For further information on returns please see our Returns Policy.
YOUR RIGHT FOR A REFUND
If you are a consumer in the EEA and you cancel your Contract under clause “YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT”, We will:
- refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note that We may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If We refund you the price paid before We are able to inspect the Products and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount; and
- refund any charges you have paid for delivery of the Products to you, although the maximum refund for delivery costs will be the least expensive delivery method We offer to your delivery destination; and
- make any refunds due to you by the method you used for payment:
- 14 days after the day on which We receive the Products back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Products back to us; or
- 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract
- Please see our Returns Policy here for more information about returns and refunds.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control. An Event Outside Our Control means any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract, We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you and our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, We will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- You may cancel a Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control if there is a risk of substantial delay. To cancel a Contract under this clause 14 please contact us using the details set out in clause “YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT”.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your rights as a consumer under the applicable law in the jurisdiction in which you are resident.
- If We have to contact you, We will do so by in writing or telephone, using the contact details you provided to us in your order, unless you have asked us to contact you by any other means. When We refer in these terms and conditions to “in writing”, this includes e-mail.
- We may change these terms and conditions from time to time. The terms and conditions that apply to your Contract will be those that are displayed on our site when you place your order.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Contract to another organisation. We will tell you in writing if this happens and We will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Contract.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if We agree in writing.
- The Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If We fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms and conditions, or if We do not enforce our rights against you, or if We delay in doing so, that will not mean that We have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If We do waive a default by you, We will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that We will automatically waive any later default by you.
- Please note that these terms and conditions are governed by Bulgarian law. If you are a consumer, this means a Contract for the purchase of Products and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by Bulgarian law.
- In respect of any dispute or claim relating to a Contract, if you are a consumer you and We both submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bulgaria, but nothing in this clause shall limit your legal rights to bring actions against us or to require proceedings to take place in the country in which you have your usual place of residence. If you are not a consumer, you and We both submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bulgaria.
- Every registration is for a solitary client as it were. We don’t allow you to share your client name and password with some other individual nor with numerous clients on a system.
- Where we have given you (or where you have picked) a password which empowers you to get to specific parts of our site, you are in charge of keeping this secret word classified. We request that you not impart a secret word to anybody. Obligation regarding the security of any passwords rests with you.
- We give no guarantees with regards to the accessibility, execution or availability of the Website.
- Access to this Website might be suspended briefly and without see at our caution incorporating unbounded on account of framework disappointment, upkeep or repair or for reasons outside our ability to control.
- While we attempt to guarantee that this Website is accessible 24 hours per day, we will not be obligated if for any reason this Website is inaccessible whenever or for any period.
- The material on this Website is given “as seems to be”, with no conditions, guarantees or different terms of any sort. Appropriately, to the most extreme degree allowed by law, we give you this Website on the premise that we prohibit all portrayals, guarantees, conditions and different terms (counting, without confinement, the conditions inferred by law of acceptable quality, qualification for reason and the utilization of sensible care and expertise) which yet for these terms and conditions may have impact in connection to this Website.
- While we attempt to guarantee that the data on this Website is right, we don’t warrant the precision and culmination of the material on this Website. We may roll out improvements to the material on this Website, or to the administrations gave on it, whenever without take note. The material on this Website might be obsolete, and we make no responsibility to refresh such material.
Links and Advertisements
- We maintain all authority to show notices on the Website and on your login pages of outsider items or potentially benefits which might hold any importance with you. It would be ideal if you know that the items and administrations publicized are not given by us and are given by outsiders over whom we don’t have control. You ought to fulfill yourself that you wish to buy those items or administrations and that you consent to the outsider’s terms and conditions before contracting with them. We acknowledge no obligation for any items or administrations or data given by outsider suppliers.
- Links to outsider sites on this Website are given exclusively to your benefit. On the off chance that you utilize these links, you leave this Website. We host not inspected these third gathering sites and don’t control and are not in charge of these sites or their substance or accessibility. We, in this way, don’t underwrite or make any portrayals about them, or any material found there, or any outcomes that might be gotten from utilizing them. On the off chance that you choose to get to any of the outsider sites connected to this Website, you do as such totally at your own hazard.
- You consent to reimburse, protect and hold safe ALDENA EOOD, its executives, officers, workers, specialists, operators, and partners, from any outsider cases, obligation, harms as well as expenses (counting, yet not restricted to, legitimate charges) emerging from, without confinement, your utilization of the Website, your break of these terms and conditions, your encroachment of any licensed innovation right or some other right of any individual or element, or your rupture of any obligation of certainty or security, or any defamatory explanations made by you in any frame.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are to be translated as per the laws of Bulgaria and regardless of your place of habitation, in case of any debate related with these terms.
- You concur and acknowledge to be bound by the terms of our Privacy Notice.